Monday, February 1, 2016

Hero:


These past couple of weeks,  I've been sending out mass emails and links and posting things all to do with our song "SuperHero (Song for St. Jude)." Something seemed missing. There are so many people we know who we greatly admire, and are dear friends... a mass email felt impersonal. We sent them out that way so that they could be easily forwarded, but it still felt strange.

I remembered my intentions for the New Year about wanting to reach out and spend more quality time with loved ones. Why not spread some love? Why not reach out personally? Why not tell people how much I appreciate them? I started to send out copies of the song as gifts.

iTunes has a feature where you can either buy the song for yourself or "Gift This Album." You can also share on social media sites or copy the link.

Click here for iTunes link

Official Music Video:

In the weeks and months to come, we'll be working hard at spreading the word about the song and posting and sharing. We've only just begun this adventure. I will make it a point to keep in mind the spirit of the song and all the people who inspire me. I'll send out the song with a little note (you get a section to send a message when you "gift" the song to someone) and tell people how much they mean to me. I'll keep meeting new friends and share with them too.

I'm so grateful for all the heroes. All the people who inspire us have a profound ability to influence us in a most positive way. Thank you to the superhero kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, who inspire us so, and to all those who move our hearts toward appreciation and gratitude for all they do. You teach us so much! :)


Have a great week!

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment