Monday, February 22, 2016

Back in #buffalove...

You know you're back in Buffalo when the airport shuttle driver says, "Oh. I'll call maintenance to come shovel you out."

:)



Sigh... So far away from the California sunshine...



It had been a long journey. I missed my flight out of Los Angeles the morning after The Grammys and couldn't get rescheduled until the redeye that night. My connecting flight was delayed by over an hour and a half. Airport maintenance was called to shovel out my car and my tires needed air from being in extreme cold weather. I nearly slid off the road to avoid hitting the car in front of me on the drive home.

But the instant I finally pulled in my driveway I received two separate texts from neighbors before I even shut off the engine... "Hi T!" and "Hey T." :)  (There's no place like home.) I texted other friends to let them know I had safely arrived home, adding "I love it here."


I picked up the dogs, who wasted no time at all getting back into the swing of things...


I saw my friends at Leon's... 
With Leon of Leon Studio One
I ordered dinner from a saloon where the snowmobile helmets of patrons lined the wall shelves...


...and went with my cousin to something called a "Sportsman's Show" where I bought a ring made from a bent spoon and saw a live Snowy Owl who very much resembled Hedwig (from the Harry Potter books).

I'm exhausted. I haven't even been online since The Grammys and I still have pics from the after party to share. I'll catch up this week as much as possible. 

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support and encouragement! I had an amazing and fantastic experience at The Grammys! It may top the list as Best Gig Ever! #Incredible



Namaste,
T
Back in Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment