Monday, February 8, 2016

An Alarming Miracle...


I don't remember exactly what the dream was, but when I looked up the meaning in my dream book it meant "all that you need will be provided." That was before I left for L.A.

On my first night out here in California, I noticed that there were no electrical outlets near my bedside. Worried about my dependency on my phone being fully charged, and for the alarm on it to wake me in the morning, I searched for a solution. There seemed to be an outlet behind the bed, but it would not budge from the wall and the outlet could not be reached. I would also need to plug in my speaker and iPod, and the nearest source of electricity was all the way across the room and required moving furniture and disconnecting the television. "I need an outlet right here" I said aloud, motioning toward the nightstand. I thought we would have to buy an extension cord.

We were out all day the following day. When we finally arrived back to the room Russ asked, "Did you buy an alarm clock?" (No, I had not.) There on my nightstand was a brand new alarm clock with two outlets and two USB ports on it for charging. I had not mentioned a thing to any hotel staff, or to anyone at all for that matter.


There it was, right on my nightstand.


I remembered that dream's meaning... "Everything you need will be provided." I HAD said, "I need an outlet right here." BAM! There it was.

I looked up toward the sky, smiled and said, "Thank You."

Here's hoping that we all walk with faith this week, knowing that we have everything we really need.


Namaste,
T

P.S.
Three days later, I finally figured out how to get the alarm on that thing to stop going off at 6 AM every morning! LOL xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment