Monday, October 5, 2015

Super Foods


It became apparent to me this week that I MUST eat in a very healthy way in order to maintain my pace. I've been pushing myself very hard and when there are long hours and traveling involved, it can become difficult to find nourishing food options. I discovered a GREAT smoothie place! 

I had been what I call "beyond coffee." Caffeine was no longer working, and was starting to make me feel sick. I really just needed some more sleep and to stop working so hard, but I could not. Across the street from the coffee place was a juice place that I had never tried. I'm SO GLAD I went in.

After drinking a blend of superfoods including spinach and fruit, I found myself bursting with energy I didn't imagine would be possible. I went back the next day and replicated the effect. 


After driving all night to arrive four hundred miles away, this morning (Monday) I was exhausted. I went online and found another smoothie place with amazing healthy options. Both of my new favorite food places are family owned, private businesses with very passionate and dedicated owners. I love their products and love supporting them!

I'll try to slow down a little this week. :) I'll be grateful for my health and for all the amazing people working hard to make their dreams come true - and making the world a little better in the process.

Namaste!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment