Monday, August 31, 2015

#BackToWork

With all due respect and appreciation for times of reflection, relaxation and introspective examination, last week was all about getting back to work.

There were workouts, video production, travel, song writing, studio recording, a very interesting photo shoot with a dragonfly, strategic marketing development sessions, contract execution, more travel, vocal practice, song learning, and a gig. It was a pretty full week.

My view in the studio...

With Russ and Joey


With Russ and Robbie



Yes. I can get hair done, have a production meeting,
 and color at the same time... LOL

With Vincent and Russell at NYGMS

L to R: Harvey, Bobby, Me, Jim, Doug, Bill, Chandlar, Paul

I feel good about everything happening, and there's a lot happening!

This week, as I plow through the ever-mounting pile of tasks, I'll keep a steady pace and remember to enjoy the process as I go. I know that if I keep balanced and make sure there's room for laughs and quiet thought (or pictures of dragonflies), I'll get an amazing number of things done AND feel rested and strong as well.  :)

Here's wishing us all a successfully balanced back to work/school week!

"Namaste" - said the dragonfly...

Namaste,
T
"Namaste" - said the chick singer...

No comments:

Post a Comment