Monday, August 11, 2014

Pieces of Extremity

Last week:  Came out of a building in NYC and saw these two puzzle pieces on the ground...


This week:  Was forty-five miles away from NYC and saw these two puzzle pieces on the ground...


What's THAT all about???

After packing and traveling, I ended this week at the total opposite end of the spectrum from NYC - in Amish country.

Traffic last week:


Traffic this week:


Last week, I had to stop the car for this:


This week, I had to stop the car for this:



But hey, I know how to read the signs...

(Sign from Monday)

(Sign from Saturday)

What do I make of all this?

Though sometimes we can go from one extreme to the other and it may not seem to make any sense, I'll trust that somehow, some way, the pieces will all come together.

Faith.

Have a great week!

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment