Monday, August 25, 2014

Ice Ice Baby

I began the week with a pretty good idea of what the schedule would be.  Of course, that was before it completely changed.

When Russ called one night from Belfast (Northern Ireland), I was asking about his schedule and mentioned that we should coordinate with Jay to record our duet.  The next thing I knew, flights were being redirected, plans were changed, and instead of driving to NYC, I was to remain in the Buffalo area to record on Thursday.

Me, Jay, Joey, Russell

In the middle of it all was the "Ice Bucket Challenge."  Ok Fine...





Then came the call for next week's gigs, so there was the scramble to learn songs and get hair done (thank you Leon!!!).  Then there was the gig in Jersey on Saturday and recording on Sunday.  Oh, did I mention that a bat got in the house?

What do I take away from it all?

Go with the flow.

:)

Have a beautifully flowing week.  I hope the water's not too cold.

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment