Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Me!

It's here!!!!  It's here!!!!  Whaaaaaahoooooo!!!!

Let's go!  Let's go!  Time to... GO!

This ad was posted at the supermarket checkout...


I am PSYCHED!!!!!!!!



The signs are unmistakable...

The little budding plants peeking up through the ground...

Potting soil for sale at the local supermarket...

And if you need more proof...

On Thursday, March 20, 2014 it officially became Spring according to my calendar... 

Alright then.  It's time to get down to some serious business.  We have got to prepare.  It's time to make way for new life and clear out the old.  

This week has been all about that for me.  I've been cleaning up unfinished business,  a spring cleaning of sorts.  All that old mail and paperwork isn't going to take care of itself, I guess.  Those taxes and receipts have GOT to get out of my way!  :)  ALRIGHT FINE!  I am ON IT!

Then in church today there was much talk of spring and newness, of learning how to "release that which no longer serves us" (I also attended a Kundalini workshop after service).


"Kundalini is described as a sleeping, dormant potential force in the human organism.  It is one of the components of an esoteric description of the "subtle body," which consists of nadir (energy channels), chakras (psychic centers), and bindu (drops of essence)."


Sooooooo... as the sleeping, dormant flowers, grass and trees begin to awaken... so too can our potential energy?  And sooooooo... as the earth around us here (in Northeastern United States anyway) enters its new season of springtime... so too can we enter a new season of our own selves with a chance for new beginnings?

OK!  I'm down with that!  Let's go!

This week, as I continue to clear out old papers, mail, and tax receipts, I'll make a conscious effort to also clear out other things that might be in my way.  Maybe I'll discover some old notion or idea that is holding me back and I will let go of it.  Maybe (and I love this one) my perception of the Truth can be challenged in some way and I can learn, grow and emerge anew from taking a fresh look at something.  

I'm ready.  Spring me!

Namaste,
T









P.S.
Thank you to Michelle Pelletier for reinforcing the idea of challenging my truth and for a lovely introduction to Kundalini.









No comments:

Post a Comment