Monday, December 23, 2019

Meowy Christmas

Graceful I was not. I sprawled out on the curb of W 65th and Broadway almost smacking my chin on the pavement. I hobbled into the theater at Lincoln Center shivering uncontrollably, bleeding, holding back tears, and picking gravel and rock salt out of my coat and my hand. Thanks to the kindness and calming spirit of a most wonderful man who worked there (and who called for first aid), I slowly thawed, got bandaged up and regained my composure. #theglamorouslife

But then there was this:


Congratulations to Nile Rodgers, Russell, and The Chic Organization for their musical contributions to the the new Cats film!



Suddenly, it was a whirlwind of winter wonderland (try saying THAT three times fast).



Now (hopefully) we can settle into a nice cozy holiday.



Here's wishing us all a warm and beautiful holiday filled with Love and the Magic of Christmas.


Merry Christmas,
T


No comments:

Post a Comment