Monday, May 21, 2018

#VegasBaby

I was all set for a cool blog about the great time I had in Vegas rehearsing with an awesome band... then students were shot and killed in school - AGAIN.

The standard "thoughts and prayers" are not sufficient when children continue to suffer and die. I begin today's blog by inviting us all to take at least one step of action toward change. Here is an article with some suggestions:


Thank you.


I was so Blessed to be able to travel to Las Vegas to rehearse with one of my favorite bands ever!!!



I LOVED IT! I felt like I was home. 



THIS is what happens when I am left unattended in Vegas with a credit card... SMH.


;)

Much Love and wishes for an inspiring week ahead!


You know what they say: 
"What happens in Vegas... STAYS on the internet forever!"

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment