Monday, May 14, 2018

The Week of Great Debacle

It's too much to recount here. Suffice it to say that good ol' Murphy's Law was in full effect all week.


I just don't want to focus on all that. The flight delay might have saved Russ's life. That traffic jam, or rather those three traffic jams, may have had great purpose. Maybe that customer service lady will find a new job - one she is more suited for. Sigh... The furniture, which was delivered and then picked back up again is going to be AWESOME when it's delivered the next time! And so what if the ceiling trim doesn't match the rest of the trim in the room - it has character. We'll fix that broken railing too - no worries at all! We're all here and healthy (well, Russ is much better anyway, I mean at least his voice is back). Those flowers Zach unplanted? They'll grow back. Sure they will! And no one was hurt in the stroller accident. The dental insurance issue DID end up getting resolved. We got background vocals done for one of the new songs. I was able to get more food after all of mine fell on the floor. A thousand miles later, we're back where we started - only now my hair is done and I'm ready for what's next. LOL. Is this making any sense at all? #imtryingtolookonthebrightside


Here's what's going to happen now: I am going to bed. Monday morning will come and I will head to the gym. Travel plans THIS week are going to go off without a hitch. Everything is going to be great and I'm going to have an absolute blast working with an awesome band! (More on that later.) I'm going to see old friends and get to work with people I truly adore on music that I love! I'll come back home and finally be able to relax. Life is actually pretty good despite the debacles, or maybe even because of them.

Thank you Universe for last week. It's going to make a great basis for comparison. Let's just remember: we don't need many of those weeks to make the desired impact. A little goes a long way. That will be enough for a good long while. Thanks again.

;)



Namaste Y'all,
T


No comments:

Post a Comment