Monday, July 13, 2015

Serenity 101

After the crazy hectic video release week, and a drive from Buffalo to Brooklyn and back, it was time to settle down and relax. I headed for the hills...




A trip to the Amish countryside always calms my spirit.

Then there were family visits, nature's beauty and the lake...






"Every breath we take, every step we make, 
can be filled with peace, joy and serenity."
- Thich Nhat Hanh

Then I discovered Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and Kristina Tracy's children's book, "Unstoppable Me."

"Just try to remember,
when stressful thoughts attack,
that positive actions on your part
are the best way to fight back."
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and Kristina Tracy

This week, as I strive to balance work and play, I will take moments and breathe in serenity. I will be at peace.

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment