Monday, May 18, 2015

Take Two...


I need a vacation from my vacation. I worked my butt off during my time “off.” What is THAT all about? Can I not stop? LOL

We put about a thousand miles on the car (thank God Russ drove!); pulled out the patio furniture and power washed it; mowed acres of grass; hauled trailer loads of mulch; steam cleaned the fridge, the floors and all the windows; took the tractor in for repair; finished up video editing (can’t WAIT for you to see the video of Only Way Home!); worked out with a personal trainer; connected studio speakers; groomed the dogs; practiced a whole bunch of songs and learned some new ones; and played a gig – in addition to regular tasks of cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, dog walking, etc. I AM EXHAUSTED!  I DID enjoy myself as I went along though – that’s important.


Mulch run...

Video editing with Russ and Vincent

On the gig with Bobby and Trevor

Alright – take two. I am going to settle down (at least a little) this week. I can do it. I know I can. I will work (apparently I can not stop), and pace myself. I’d like to spend some time reading and writing, do some things to inspire my spirit. I did some of that last week, but not enough.

Fun with hats - LOL

Life is a grand journey. I’ll work hard AND take some time out to enjoy it!


Xoxo
Namaste,
T

1 comment:

  1. Welcome new viewers from Romania! Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete