Monday, March 5, 2012

Faith - Get On the Horse!


It is ALL about the faith this week my friends.  Faith is a miraculous thing.  Pray for it.  Strive for it.  Work toward it.  Keep putting one foot in front of the other until you are there.  If you don’t believe it, just keep telling yourself it’s true until you see that it really is. 

Here’s the thing… casting calls and rejections are a part of life in this industry of entertainment.  If you do not allow yourself to be defeated, then you won’t be.  Sometimes it is really just as simple as that.  Simple, yes – easy, no.  Get back up on the horse that just kicked you – and don’t let it see that you’re afraid.

Bentley's not afraid of this nice burro named Rudy...

This is what I kept telling myself for the last few months.  Finally, I think I’ve rounded a corner, but you’ll hear more on that later.  J

To all the young musicians out there trying:  please don’t give up – ever.  The only one who can make you quit is yourself.  Things don’t always turn out the way you want them to.  A lot of times though, if you just keep going, they turn out even better than you could’ve imagined.

Crossing that bridge when you come to it...


Note to self:  I have GOT to start posting some band/song footage.  I have so many stories relating to this theme.  It just keeps coming up in my life. 

Here’s two songs:



Much, Much Love,

T

* Both photos by: Cathy Tuminno

No comments:

Post a Comment