Monday, January 27, 2020

Intensity

Russ, Flute, Paul Anthony, T, Kenny, Jerry

What an amazing time!

Russ, Carmen, T, Paul Anthony

It was a celebration in honor of Rick James' birthday. Rick's brother Carmen threw a great event with three outstanding bands! I sang a Teena Marie tribute with the All Star Band alongside Kenny, Jerry, Wade, Flute, Russ, Joey, and Paul Anthony. Megan and Shelby (from Buffalo's "Confidance") joined us to dance on Behind the Groove.

Megan, T, Shelby

We prepared, traveled, rehearsed, dressed up, danced, sang and got down with our funky selves. I had the chance to hug people I haven't seen in years and made some wonderful new friends. It was beautiful!

Eric Jensen left me some PHENOMENAL photos that he took from the last Buffalo performance with the Original Stone City Band!


Ty (The Left Handed Bandit) presented his AWESOME sketch to Paul Anthony.


I managed to create some new promotional postcards and T-shirts (with help from New York Marketing and Artden) and launched my NEW WEBSITE!


I'm going to call the whole week "intense" - in a good way.


Love,
T


No comments:

Post a Comment