Monday, October 21, 2019

The Flow


Here's what I'm thinking:

There is a control center, a mechanism deep within us. If we get in touch with that and make one small adjustment in our own thinking, we will watch amazing changes in our life take place. We have to go deep, and then focus our mind and our energies in the direction we want to go.

1. Access that control panel.
2. Adjust SLIGHTLY (This is a powerful tool).
3. Start to flow in that new direction.

Remember:

No one controls you but YOU. The power is contained within.

WE CAN DO THIS! I'm sure of it. Sidestep the obstacles, unlock the door, and have a fabulous time enjoying the new flow! Ain't no stopping us now!


Why were these my thoughts this week? (Hmm...) There must be new adventures ahead! 

#LetsGO #ImReady #ReadyOrNot #BeReady #BringIt 

I just remembered that there is a book called "Flow." Just found this short piece with the author. I'm diggin' it!



Have a fantastic week! 
Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment