Monday, December 11, 2017

Loving Every Moment


Hectic doesn't even begin to describe the journey, but the moments along the way are sights to behold.


We finally made it to the studio in Buffalo where I walked in and saw all the familiar sights. There was my regular writing chair, rows of music stands and dusty guitar cases. Amps and keyboards lined the walls. The new control room was really taking shape (under construction) and I was about to start writing sessions with my favorite team. I remember saying, "I love this place!" I piled my bags in my usual spot and got set up to start working.


There is nothing like catching snatches of the Bills game from the TV in the pizza place across the street from the studio in December in Buffalo. The guys behind the counter come out and yell, "NO!" in a moment of wishful thinking when it looks like the opposing team might miss the extra point. There's a sense of family with perfect strangers when you all stand there and marvel at the amount of snow on the field.


Then it was back to work making music with my beloved friends and writing partners.


I'm consumed with gratitude for every single moment - and have a real sense that this is truly the way life is meant to be lived - enjoying every moment.

A Blessed holiday season to you and yours...
Enjoy the moments.


Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment