Monday, June 26, 2017

#GoneFishing

Here we go... SUMMER!!!

Even though he's a little too young for the youth fishing tournament, I think this guy's got the right idea. :)


Time to clean off the grill, find a bathing suit that fits, and get out in the sun! Chaos will descend on my household as family arrives and the good times start rolling. It’s just what I signed up for, and a perfectly wonderful thing to complain about too. :)

Aquatic Weed Harvester - in action

When things get a little too crazy for me this year – I’ll go fishing. By “fishing” I mean take a walk, steal some alone time, get quiet, or momentarily disappear. Some deep breaths in nature are like a miracle cure for anything! That’s my plan and I’m sticking to it. (I’ll let you know how it works out.)


Love and sunshine!

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment