Monday, March 13, 2017

Distance Learning

Isn't this a fascinating world!?


An Earth pic might have been better, but that would've required me standing on the moon with my zoom lens - LOL.

Here we all are, trying to journey along... and here are all these cultures, religions, customs, theories, practices, philosophies, etc. - all tools for us to use to gain higher understanding... #FASCINATING!

I WANT TO LEARN MORE!



I suppose this line of thought was inspired by meeting new people, talking with old friends, learning about far away places, hearing inspirational stories on Facebook, and listening to other people's perspectives. It's amazing what we can learn in a click! What's more, in sharing things that I've learned, I've met MORE people and uncovered MORE things in common with those I already know! This seems so simple, but I'm excited about it. :) It's heartwarming to feel connected.

Bette Midler "From A Distance"

Have an illuminating week!

Namaste,
T
#GoTheDistance :) 
 Remember this? From Field of Dreams...


No comments:

Post a Comment