Monday, June 25, 2012

Life Is Short...


Ninety-one years go by so fast…  Today, we celebrate the life of Grandma Bertha.  

Danielle, Grandma Bertha, Russell
In loving memory... we'll carry you with us everywhere.



EVERYWHERE

In my solitude 
I sometimes think of you 
Where I am lost, you’d know what to do 
When I can’t break free 
Gripped by uncertainty 
I go searching for some truth to comfort me 

Deep in the night 
When the answers come 
I can smile 
Feel the warmth of love rush through my soul 
And I know, I know 

**Chorus** 
I know that you’re here 
I feel you in the air 
You’re everywhere 
And when I close my eyes 
I can see so clear 
That you are always here 
You’re everywhere with me 

I’m filled with gratitude 
Though you never truly knew 
All you have done for me 
Now I thank you 
You have blessed me 
Incredibly 
Because of you, faith guides my destiny 

I pray that you never doubt 
What your life was all about 
You touched us so 
And I know 
I know 

**Chorus** 

You stand with your wings 
And all of these earthly things 
Slip away, into the deep (Off to sleep) 
The true you stays the same 
You remain 

**Chorus** 

With me 


I know 
You are here 
In the air 
Everywhere 
I close 
My eyes 
See so clear 
Always here 
Everywhere


from Nothing To Prove​.​.​. Something To Say, released 04 July 2010
Written by: Tanya Diona (BMI), Lawrence J. Diggs (ASCAP), and Russell Graham (ASCAP)


Russell, Grandma Bertha


No comments:

Post a Comment